Monday, March 29, 2010

Another day.....

Another day of pain, another day of impotence, another day that I feel useless
I refuse to awaken. I can't find enthusiasm in my life.There is nothing That can make me smile.
I can hardly breathe.The air is polluted with loneliness.I'm tired, I feel once again I lost the battle. My tired Body becomes weaker every second of this miserable life.
I have no hopes, life taste bitter to me. I turn around I can't think, my mind is completely blocked. The world is frozen as every beat of my heart. My dreams are dead. I'm a solitary person who watches from the shadows ,crying, waiting to escape for a moment and know the happiness. Maybe I'm not ready to change or maybe I don't want.
Let me come back to my shelter in the shadows of my loneliness. Let me wait for another day , maybe tomorrow I can see a light in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment