Tuesday, October 19, 2010






I woke, I turned my head and I saw that there was no one beside me
I am alone, like yesterday and tomorrow also I will be .
If dream going to hurt so I dont want to continue dreaming
Is not the first time in a dream thata I can feel a passionate kiss
or a hug filled with love.
If open my eyes every morning means to spend another one day without love
I dont want to open my eyes anymore ,
The silence of an empty room
get home without someone waiting for me
seems to be what this meant for me.
Sometimes I wonder if I won't the only guilty, interestingly, the answer is in me.
Yes I am, I'm the only one to blame for my loneliness
but it is also true that no one could take the right path of this labyrinth that is my heart.
you make my armor to fade away my fears no longer exist but
quickly when I remember you telling me these words I dont want to hear
the pain paralyze all over my body and I want to run away from everything and everyone.
I know I look like a weak person, like a child who falls and you have to protect but who were living with a void almost all the life, is stronger than people think they are
I can live with the pain of a disappointment and I can keep dreaming and even I can wake with my bleeding heart ........










Desperté ,giré mi cabeza y vi que no habia nadie a mi lado
estoy sola, al igual que ayer y asi estaré mañana.
Si soñar va a lastimarme asi, no deseo seguir soñando
no es la primera vez que en un sueño puedo sentir un beso apasionado
o un abrazo lleno de cariño.
Si abrir mis ojos cada mañana significa que pasare una vez mas un dia sin amor
ya no quiero abrir mis ojos,
El silencio de una habitacion vacia
llegar a tu hogar sin que alguien espere por ti
parece ser lo que esta destinado para mi.
A veces me pregunto si no seré yo la culpable, curiosamente la respuesta esta en mi.
Si lo soy, soy la unica culpable de mi soledad
pero tambien es cierto que nadie supo tomar el camino correcto de este laberinto que es mi corazon.
haces que mi armadura se desvanezca, que mis miedos dejen de exist pero
rapidamente cuando te recuerdo diciendome esas palabras que no queria escuchar
el dolor paraliza todo mi cuerpo y quisiera correr lejos de todo y de todos.
Se que me ves como a una persona debil, como a un niño que cae y debes proteger pero quien convivio con un vacio practicamente toda su vida, es mas fuerte que quienes creen serlo
puedo convivir con el dolor de una desilucion y tambien puedo seguir soñando aunque despierte con mi corazon sangrando ........

1 comment: